BECOME A MEMBER
Join the Arizona Charter School Movement!
The charter school sector is a powerful one, especially when all stakeholders are unified around the common goal of a quality educational option for every child in Arizona. Your Association is committed to amplifying the voices of our member schools through a variety of services and programs. Join us to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Local, state, and federal advocacy
- Unlimited job postings on our Career Center
- Discounts on professional learning opportunities
- Preferred pricing for our signature events (Annual Summits, Golf Tournament, Legal Week, Governance Week and more)
- Access to our Charter Marketplace and discounted, pre-contracted pricing from Association endorsed vendors
- Access to information, resources, best practices, and answers to charter-related questions
- Guidance, support, and technical assistance for new school development teams and member schools seeking to replicate or expand existing school
Amplify Your Charter Voice
The Arizona Charter Schools Association is, at its core, a membership organization. We amplify charter voices at the state and local level to ensure charter schools have equitable resources and a strong foundation to provide the best education possible for Arizona students and families. School membership is open to all of Arizona’s charter schools.
Charter School Membership
This membership is open to all of Arizona’s charter schools and calculated on a per-pupil basis. Benefits include our advocacy work, affordable professional development, weekly updates from us, and preferred pricing from our corporate partners.
Transitional Charter Membership
For a flat fee, the Transitional Membership is designed for charter schools in their first year and includes all the benefits of full Charter School Membership.
School Membership Benefits
The Association is committed to improving the political and regulatory landscape for charter students, families and operators at the local, state, and federal levels. With nearly 600 charter schools, we are a powerful force when united.
We know your time is limited and your primary focus is on your students. Our team is working hard to provide you with services to ease the burden of day-to-day operations and help your school be more cost efficient.
The Association is committed to the development of high-performing public charter schools and offers extensive support for teams looking to open a new charter school or expand a current high performing school.